- Discover ZARZAR MODELS
- Medtronic – The Medical Device King And A Healthy, Painless Stock Investment For Retirement Portfolios
- Why Does The Flu Cause Aches And Pain? Why The Flu Causes Aches And Pain | What The Flu Does To Your Body
- What Does A Stroke Do To Your Body? The Danger Of Having A Brain Stroke | Symptoms And Treatment | Stroke Recovery
- How Has Stephen Hawking Lived So Long With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Also Known As Lou Gehrig’s Disease?
- Why Blood Tests Can Save Your Life | The Unseen Dangers Of Blood Diseases
- Animal Life
- Astronomy And Space Exploration: The Universe
- Being A Woman | Gynecology, Relationships, And Your Body
- Business And Finance
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- DNA | Gene Therapy | Stem Cells: The Quest For Eternal Youth
- Immunology And Infectious Diseases
- Neuroscience: Mysteries Of The Brain
- Oncology: Finding A Cure For Cancer
- The World Of Fashion Models And Supermodels
- World News | Countries, Human Rights, And Freedom
Category Archives: Being A Woman | Gynecology, Relationships, And Your Body
Above: What Exactly Does The Sun Do To Your Beautiful Skin?
Have you ever wondered what exactly the sun does to your beautiful skin? Join us as we explain what UV rays do to your beautiful body. These young women had no clue what the sun did to their once beautiful young looking skin. We have a range of terrible excuses for forgetting to put on sunscreen — from being in a rush, to not wanting to get our hands oily (there’s a spray for that, people), to believing that the sun’s rays are entirely blocked when it’s overcast and cloudy.
Sunlight arrives on earth in three forms: infrared (heat), visible light, and ultraviolet. Fair-skinned women usually burn rather than tan in the sun because they lack melanin, which is responsible for a tan’s coloring. A fifth of adults think they can’t get a sunburn if they already have a tan.
Is Tanning Ever A Good Thing For Your Body?
Above: Is Tanning Ever A Good Thing For Your Body?
Summer is here, and that means more time in the sun! However, most of us have been warned about the dangers of sun exposure. But our fashion models wonder, is getting that bronzed bikini body ever actually good for your health? There is a pervasive belief in our culture that a tan connotes health, affluence, wealth, and even beauty. Guess what? Tanning beds are really bad for you. In fact, many doctors believe that tanning beds are as bad for you as smoking.
Above: Are Babies Healthier When They Come Out Of A Vagina?
New research shows that being born via c-section instead of through the vagina can have lifelong health effects increasing your chances of developing life threatening diseases such as asthma and diabetes.
Above: Why Do Your Lips Get Chapped And Dry?
When you don’t moisturize, your skin is bound to dry out, but why does it seem like lips always get chapped and dry?
Above: The Truth About Anti-Aging Creams: Retinol & Hyaluronic Acid.
Marketers want you to believe anti-aging creams can reverse the age of your skin, but in reality only a few of these anti-aging creams actually work.
Above: Why Are Some Babies Born With Organs Outside Of Their Bodies?
More babies are born with external organs today than in previous decades. What is Gastroschisis and what is its cause?
Above: Why Is Alcohol So Dangerous For Babies?
When women drink while pregnant, there is a chance that it will severely damage the brain of the fetus, but what happens to a baby if the baby gets drunk outside of the womb? Did you realize that given the same exact amount of alcohol, the level of intoxication varies according to physiological and biological factors such as being a baby girl instead of a baby boy as well as the amount of muscle versus fat in the baby’s body?
Alcohol affects two crucial parts of a baby’s brain which are extremely vulnerable when a baby is developing. This drinking of alcohol by a developing baby girl or baby boy can result in irreversible brain changes or even brain damage that can impact decision making, personality, memory, and learning. (more…)