- Discover ZARZAR MODELS
- Animal Life
- Astronomy And Space Exploration: The Universe
- Being A Woman | Gynecology, Relationships, And Your Body
- Business And Finance
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- DNA | Gene Therapy | Stem Cells: The Quest For Eternal Youth
- Immunology And Infectious Diseases
- Neuroscience: Mysteries Of The Brain
- Oncology: Finding A Cure For Cancer
- The World Of Fashion Models And Supermodels
- World News | Countries, Human Rights, And Freedom
Tag Archives: What Causes A Stroke?
What Does A Stroke Do To Your Body? The Danger Of Having A Brain Stroke | Symptoms And Treatment | Stroke Recovery
Above: What Does A Stroke Do To Your Body? The Danger Of Having A Brain Stroke.
A stroke can occur at any time to anyone, but what causes them? And can you recover once you’ve had one? Permanent brain damage from a stroke may be reversible thanks to a developing therapeutic technique, a study has found. The novel approach combines transplanted human stem cells with a special protein that the US Food and Drug Administration already approved for clinical studies in new stroke patients.
Stroke affects everybody differently. Many stroke survivors continue to improve over a long time, sometimes over a number of years. Recovery from stroke involves making changes in the physical, social, and emotional aspects of your life. You will make changes to prevent additional strokes as well as to facilitate your life-long recovery. (more…)
No visits yet.